One of the most common mistakes so many businesses make, is they write their website content based on:
• This is what I do
• This is who I target
• This is what I want to tell them
The purpose of your website should be to generate leads and conversions. Which means the content on your website should be focused on your prospects - here are some questions to ask yourself before writing your website content:
• Who is my target audience?
• What is their problem or need?
• Where are they in the acquisition process: information, research, transaction?
• What are they looking for?
• How will they find my website?
• What will compel them to visit?
• Do they know what to do next?
How we help
We can write or re-write your website content to help you increase traffic and conversions - here's an outline of our process.
- Identify the needs of your target audience.
- Content creation: writing, optimising and publishing.
- Search engine optimisation: on-page and off-page.
- Design and navigation: visitor experience.
- Calls to Action (CTAs): landing pages and conversion forms.
- Promotion: social media and advertising.
- Closed loop analytics.
- Coaching and/or implementation and management.
- Analysis and reporting.
- Software and tools.
Your next step
If you haven't already, subscribe to our blog and connect with us on social media - simply click the links on this page. Next, download the Inbound Marketing ebook, and when you're ready to speak to an inbound marketing consultant - fill out our our free Inbound Marketing Assessment form or contact us directly.
Learn more here
7 Steps To Help You Write Website Content Your Prospects Will Love
Stop Losing Leads! Learn my 4 C's for Website Marketing Success
12 Inbound Marketing Tips to Discuss with a Web Expert Before...