6 Ways Social Media Marketing Will Help Grow Your Business
Are you wondering how to get tangible results from your social media marketing efforts? Start by identifying marketing objectives that are important to your business, then link your social media marketing efforts to relevant marketing objectives. Below are 6 ways social media marketing can improve your marketing efforts and help grow your business.
- Monitor and track conversations across the web. Do this by following key people on Twitter, connecting with them on LinkedIn and Facebook, subscribing to their blogs and setting up Google Alerts. Look for opportunities to:
- Generate leads: people who are looking for information, or are unhappy with a competitor’s product.
- Increase Conversions: people sharing a problem or need that you provide a solution for.
- Improve customer service: identify happy or unhappy clients. Respond to them, acknowledge them publicily so others can see first hand your level of care and responsiveness.
- Learn more about your competitors: monitor what conversions are being said about your competitors.
- Identify new markets: track your target audience to learn more about their needs.
- Stay up to date with the latest news and information for your industry.
- Connect with your prospects and customers, and listen to what they're saying about your industry, your competitors and you.
- Engage in conversations on social media to position yourself (or your company) as a thought leader in your industry, and to build trust and authority.
- Generate inbound links to your website, this will boost your organic rankings.
- Build a credible reputation, a voice of authority in your industry.
- Promote your valuable content, in the form of, How to Guides or ebooks to attract leads into your funnel.
If you still have questions regarding "how" to do this. In other words, what tools to use or how to find the time. Give us a call we can help you with your social media marketing. We like to start every client with a free marketing assessment so we can determine the best marketing tactics to achieve your business goals. Book in your free Marketing Assessment today!
Learn more about social media marketing here:
9 Social Media Tips To Help Small Business Marketers Generate Leads
5 Steps To Help Small Business Switch To Facebook’s Timeline
Social Media Marketing For Small Business [#SMSS11]: LISTEN